Are You Spontaneous or more Scheduled?

by journey-on 66 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

Minimus is an ISTJ or an INTJ. His off beat sense of humor has me leaning towards INTJ.

changeling

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Hey Changeling...

Ok: Here I go again: go to humanmetrics .com and take their personality test. It will expalin a lot, I promise.

Very interesting....

What personality type are you?

Just curious...

The Oracle

• changeling
    changeling

enfj

• delilah
    delilah

I'm a schedule type person, but my husband makes up for that. He's spontaneous.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

I just took the test and I'm ISFP.

Changeling, what does this say about me (I haven't been around online for a while so perhaps you haven't been able to watch me enough to have an opinion. But I am intrigued by what you might say.)

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Cool...

Changeling... I took that test and it spit out an ENFJ rating - same as yours! Neat.

44-100-12-22

I wonder what everyone elses personality type is????????????? Maybe there has already been a thread on this???

• mentalclearness
    mentalclearness

I answered honestly..no worries..but for J i got 1 ....in fact my exact score was 56 62 12 1....INFJ

• changeling
    changeling

Oracle: It's you, me and Oprah!!!

LOL

GBBG: ISFP's are sweet, gentle people. They tend to get lost in the shuffle. They are easy to get along with. DOn't let "bossier" types like mine give you the run around...

changeling

• zack
    zack

Journey On:

Are you my sister in law? No you can't be. You're out and she's still in.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Aw, thanks, Changeling. Somehow I think that only fits a part of me. If you ask my BF I'm def bossy. In fact he has to get mad every so often and call me out on it ("stop telling me what to do!") and then I have to sheepishly apologize because I'm not trying to and don't really want to anyway. It's just that he has such a laid back meek personality and is so easy going it's easy to do without even realizing it. "What, you don't care if you go out to eat or stay in? Let's go out to eat." He's not great at expressiong preferences.

But now I think I'm getting off topic, again. Since this thread wasn't really about the personality test but has sort of gone there now (with the help of the thread's creator, I must add), here is my percentage: 25-25-75-22.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit