I'm placing a Climax book with my new therapist

by oompa 27 Replies latest jw friends

• The Oracle
    The Oracle
    At the 2018 District Convention entitled "God Can't Believe You Still Believe This Sh*t"

That is Hilarious, Auldsoul.

OOMPA! Very funny. Your report looks great by the way 1 Book - 1 Hour. If only the rest of the brothers could have such a great book placement to hour ratio.

Any therapist would have a field day with the description of the Cavalry and the Locusts! SHEESH!

• oompa
    oompa

Update...my therapist told me last week he had not really gotten to look at the CLIMAX book last week...WHY? Because my shrink got it first and is reading it!!!! Can't wait till they talk about it. I put a postem note on it pointing to the chaper (21 I think) that has the conventions and literature specifically mentioned a REV. fulfillment underlined.....my fav part. The note said..."It's all nuts, but check out chapeter 21!"

Wife came to meet him. Most interestng thing she said. "I hope we can stay married, but he worries me because he spends so much time on the internet, sometimes late into the night.....I just hope Jehovah will help him and he starts thinking right again." I said nothing, not even later....it never came up. I do wonder what he will make of her Jehovah help him comment....It came out so naturally for her, but sounded so culty to me.....oompa

• Superfine Apostate
  • justhuman
    justhuman

No that is not a good idea...

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

Oompa,

I am really jealous of your Service Time exceeding mine...I will try to do better.

Sincere best wishes with your counsling effort...sometimes we just need to talk through this muck.

With you in this Journey,

V

• oompa
    oompa
    Superfine:
    here's my favourite climax gem: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/101120/1.ashx

Superfine.....sooooo glad you added "gem".....I was getting worried....oompa

• oompa
    oompa

So yesterday was therapy, today was medcheck at the same place. My psychiatrist kept the CLIMAX book and wants a study.....lol. Actually he and his wife are quite religious and are so pissed off at this cult now (after reading some of the book together he says it's worse than he thought), they have done their own internet research, printed it, and given copies to my therapist and their peers. He said things may get worse before they get better....That it took a long time to get this way and there is no quick fix......I hope not....I still feel like I am walking chest deep though thick mud every day.

ps...bumped up the lithium to 900, stay on the Wellbutrin at 300, and cut back on Cymbalta to 30 in two weeks....I want off this crap but at least lithium is salt (3rd element)....oompa

• avengers
    avengers

What if they become JWs after reading the book? Wouldn't it then be your fault?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit