I'm placing a Climax book with my new therapist

by oompa 27 Replies latest jw friends

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

oompa" love your name and posts. give me that $60 an hour and one night at your book study. I'll have the conductor pulling his hair out. and everyone there wanting an enemia. $5 EACH WITHOUT A SOPOSITORY. you will be farted out of the cong the next week. but we will have a great time with that $60 after the crap fest. don't forget to wash your hands... john

• oompa
    oompa
    AuldSoul:

At the 2018 District Convention entitled "God Can't Believe You Still Believe This Sh*t" there will be an experience of an ex-therapist who was amazed to learn about the "crazy" doctrines of Jehovah's Witnesses from a patient. This patient, intent on the therapist better understanding him, placed a Revelation book with the therapist. "So, Brother PhD, how did you come to the point where you saw that you needed to abandon your lucrative practice to become a window washer and Regular Pioneer?"

Totally ROTcouchLMAO!!!!!!! Definitly Post of The Day.........oompa

• Tara
    Tara

Oompa, good for you. I hope he helps you.

LOL. Too funny you counted the hour and placed a book.

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Hey oompa I remember when I was in therapy a few years ago and I knew I was leaving the cult, I had been sharing my feelings with him about celebrating Halloween with my daughter and being uncomfortable about it because of the scaryness of this holiday. He had me cut out all the pages in the Climax Book and bring them in to review with him. I remember bringing in the pages of beasts with blood dripping, buildings falling on people, and churches burning, and the scary locusts with faces and all the other horrible pictures in this book. Then he asked a question. And it was this; "So which do you feel is more scary and evil, a little girl dressed in a ballerina costume at your door saying trick or treat, or these pictures?" I knew that day I would never feel guilty about letting my youngest daughter participate in Halloween. The JW cult was far more scary and evil in it's teachings, than opening our door to trick or treaters which many of them where parents accompanying their little children dressed up like princesses and ballerina's, and little boys dressed up as firemen and superman etc. My little grand daughter called me today to tell me she is going to be a butterfly. My son and daughter in law are celebrating Halloween for the first time since leaving the cult also. As I look back now, those horrible pictures the WT prints in it's literature is far more evil then any holiday, and going to therapy really helps in seeing these pictures for what they really are. I'm glad you are bringing them into therapy

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

Aroarer: do i remember you from the BROOKLYN MARCH? If so nice to see you still around. 1234 what are we marching for...

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

That is so awesome, Oompa. Way ta go!!!

A dear exJW friend of mine told me that it took her YEARS to quit quietly counting the "time" in her head when she talked about religion!

Cheers to you, Mister Oompa... keep it up.

Love,
    Baba.

• James Free
    James Free

Leaving a CLIMAX book with a sex therapist?....LOL just kidding

• jacethespace
    jacethespace

Snap oompa i went to the docs yesterday to arrange to see a therapist will it do any good though i wonder.

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Aroarer: do i remember you from the BROOKLYN MARCH? If so nice to see you still around. 1234 what are we marching for... You sure do johnny cip I'm still around every once in a while I stop in here on JWD to catch up on what's going on in the cult. 2 of my children are married to exwitnesses who are not df'd but have active in-laws that annoy them with the cult stuff. I tell them if they don't want to put up with it just put their letter in and da. They are not part of it at all anymore and I'm so glad they are not. We all have the holidays together and got away from it as an intact family, which is rare today. Nice to "see" you again jc and while I'm on welcome to all the newbies ARoarer

• tere1998
    tere1998

Oompa - I'm so glad you went to a therapist - they do help in my opinion. HUGS and keep your chin up! You're awesome!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit