I'm placing a Climax book with my new therapist

by oompa 27 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

Yep, oompa started today with a new therapist who of course wanted to know if I had anything in particular that was the cause of me seeking his service. So I kinda gave him a JWCULT FOR DUMMY THERAPISTS cliffnotes version, and he seemed like he just couldn't believe some of it. He understands my awakening has been difficult for me and the stress it has put on my wife and marriage/family. So anyway, he seems likable enough, I think I can count one hour, and yeah for real I am bringing him a new paperback CLIMAX book next week.....I told him that now I review portions of it and just can't believe I ever did swallow ANY of it......so now he can see it for himself........oompa

2007 Books Hours

1 1

BTW...I tried a therapist a little over two years ago, but at the first session he told me I was in a cult and so did not go back

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

good for you, oompa! I hope your therapist can handle it. The climax book sounds pretty intense. I can't believe they actually put that word in one of their book titles!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

That's hilarious.

And ingenious.

He'd never believe they teach that crap.

But if he can see it with his own two eyes...

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

Good to hear your'e working out the kinks,oompa

Use that therapist like an emotional laxative dude. Puke up all your disgustig parts that make you squrim when you see them in the light and let him have them.

Good luck on the journey , friend

• tula
    tula

oompa...I am so glad for you. I hope you will learn lots and that your therapist will give you excellent advice that can change your life for better. And I hope you will share the answers with us. About the other one...I guess you have to shop around to find a good one who is truly willing to take the time. Congratulations on taking this new and promising step. All the best. Tula

• oompa
    oompa

Nobody on the Governing Body remembered what it was back then HH!......oompa

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Yeah, once you actually look at that material for for what it is absurdity abounds.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

At the 2018 District Convention entitled "God Can't Believe You Still Believe This Sh*t" there will be an experience of an ex-therapist who was amazed to learn about the "crazy" doctrines of Jehovah's Witnesses from a patient. This patient, intent on the therapist better understanding him, placed a Revelation book with the therapist. "So, Brother PhD, how did you come to the point where you saw that you needed to abandon your lucrative practice to become a window washer and Regular Pioneer?"

Seriously, well done oompa!! That is a great idea. I wish I'd thought of that when I was in therapy.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• watson
    watson

Whew.....when I first read your topic, I was thinking you were seeing a sex therapist. When he sees the Revelation book, his eyes will definately be opened.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

yeah, I kind of wondered what this thread was about - have never heard of the Climax book. LOL! But seriously now I am so glad you have found a therapist - even if you have to try a couple of therapists before you decide on one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit