Love JW Style

by Save My Soul 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Save My Soul
    Save My Soul

My city Valencia is in Santa Clarita. There is a fire in Castaic and another massive one that came from an area called Aqua Dulce. It split into two fires. We have now been given a voluntary evacuation. The Five freeway is the main artery. It is open. That would be the way out to Los Angeles.

• Save My Soul
    Save My Soul

Two elders in my wife's hall called. They offered homes with the "Friends" in the San Fernando Valley and are aware that several witnesses have been evacuated. We are fine for now.

Again, thanks for all of your kind words. Talk about doom and gloom. The local media surpasses anything, well almost anything in the WT.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I'm in the valley bro and can see the smoke coming over the hill. Keep cool bro! It's crazy out there.

• 38 Years
    38 Years

I am watching it on the news now. Please make sure you and your loved ones are safe and sound. Praying for you and everyone else going through this.

• Save My Soul
    Save My Soul

Personal Update:

A new fire has started tonight at 11 pm, The Soledad Fire. About to burn down 100 trailer homes in the Canyon Counrty area. All fires will merge within 48 hours if there is no containment. The adjacent mountain has had a mandatory evacuation. Tesero del Valle.

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

Just wanted to say my thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones.

Take care,

V

• James Free
    James Free

It's frightening. I hope you will be OK

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

My prayers are with you and your family. My roof caught alight earlier this year, we we're all ok but the thought of everything you own going up in flames in terrifying.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Has anyone heard from Save My Soul this morning?

Jean

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

That is enough to make me wish for "smart fires". These fires would do little damage as they burn huge areas, basically doing little more than controlling disease in woods. A home would suffer no damage. You would be able to easily walk through it without any problem. However, when the fire reaches a Kingdumb Hell or A$$embly Hell, it would explode into a raging inferno and totally destroy the structure. Adjacent worldly structures would remain untouched.

Then, when they need my place to hold their boasting sessions, I would just tell them "That's what happens when you initiate the use of fraud against the whole community. This fire only burns garbage (it seems that when the fire goes through a city, only the garbage is burned with little or no damage to anything else). Of course, when the fire reaches New York City, it would have a field day when it reaches headquarters. There would be no way to put it out--it would not affect people, cars (or bicycles), animals, or property (aside from perhaps checking any disease outbreak and cleaning up the litter on the street). But the headquarters of the Puketower Society would be instantly obliterated. Those leading the organization would have nowhere to go. Instead, they would receive their foreglimmer of what awaits them for eternity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit