Why not use real demons in movies?

by White Dove 26 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I thought demons only existed in empty minds and empty houses.

Who told you that demons are supposed to be real? The debil?

• Twitch
    Twitch

The union scale is outrageous and the riders are immoral,....

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Because they hate being typecast as the bad guy ALL THE TIME. Its not all twisting peoples heads off and making ugly dolls with knives come to life you know. They have a whole range of emotions that just dont get an airing on a standard demon film - compassion, regret, confusion, unrequited love.

Give them a good part, darling, and they will act their little socks off for you.

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Great one! Funny, we haven't been bothered by any since we left the protection of the WT Mob Organization like they said we would.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Hey good point! Wasn't the Exorcist the most demonized movie of its time? I mean the demons literally flow off the screen when you watch it, right? (see the 22 September 1975 Awake!, p. 17; 22 July 1980 Awake!, p. 31; 8 December 1980 Awake!, p. 11; 15 July 1982 Awake!, p. 28) So how come when Linda's (uh oh, that name again!) head spins around, it looks so fake? With so many demons in its cast, couldn't they at least make her real head swivel?

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Because the make-up does not stay at its place.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Its thread like this that make me think I woke up to find everyone on grade a crack!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit