Why not use real demons in movies?

by White Dove 26 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

Why does Hollywood use special effects for demonized movies if demons are supposed to be real? That has bothered me for years. I did ask this question in a tiny post on another thread but thought this question needed some considering.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Because they do not have the best agents and demand to high of a price for their work.

• changeling
    changeling

Because they are camera shy.

changeling

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

They don't need the money. Where would they spend it?

W

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

They already do use real demons. Didn't you know all the directors have sold their souls to the debbils, and just pretend to use special effects?

• watson
    watson

Because that would send us all back to the Watchtower, or is that Watch Tower?

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

If you don't obey the boogeyman will get you

• Warlock
    Warlock

Because they are DIFFICULT to direct.

Warlock

• oompa
    oompa

Dang straight White Dove! I too have posted about the lack of demons around me, but never thought of the movie angle...lol. They were poppin out all over the place in Jesus day like Zits..yeah Zits. People would just calmly say, "look at than man, he has a demon in him" like it was just a Zit on his face! And some were so tough, that it took "prayer AND fasting" to get rid of em. Like they have some aversion to food eaten by other people!?!?!? Anybody know wtf that is about?

I want to see some ceiling walkin, heart eatin demons damn it, and not one that goes away when you join Jenny Craig!!!!!.....oompa

• DrMike
    DrMike

Union rules.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit