What would the bible say about YOU in the new scrolls

by JH 20 Replies latest jw friends

• JK666
    JK666

Won away, be vewy, vewy afwaid of JK, the mawked one!

JK

• free2beme
    free2beme

" ... in the early days of the new understanding, a person rose among the crowd who showed that the way thought to be right ... was indeed wrong. Showing us the true way was not in judgement laced with Christianity, but with reality, laced with a little magick!"

• White Dove
    White Dove

Body piercing and tattoos took Chenoa right out of goddess'...er...I mean God's favor. They led her right to the path of the Wise Ones...er...heathen witches and sourcerers, a path of which goddess...er...God Jehovah hates. *shudder*

• White Dove
    White Dove

Ocacle,

Hortensia's new god was a goddess: frumpy old lady.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

He did what he could with what was given to him, and he had nice hair.

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

She came.

She saw.

She took a nap.

• watson
    watson

"He didn't know how awesome he was." LOL. Does that save me, NVR?

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Either way Hortensias got my vote.

• yknot
    yknot

Asks too many questions for her own good.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Lets imagine for a moment that their will be new scrolls one day, and that you would be mentionned in it, what would be said? If I missed the boat and the bible is true, It will describe me as one of little faith, a doubting Thomas and as seed cast on Rocky soil. But if I thought the bible was the word of God, I wouldnt be as the above. I guess I'm saying I dont believe the bible. If I believed I would act accordingly. I dont see myself as a rebel. But as one who has lived a long time and tested the word and found it to be false. Not just the wac tower bible but the bible of the christians.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit