What would the bible say about YOU in the new scrolls

by JH 20 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Lets imagine for a moment that their will be new scrolls one day, and that you would be mentionned in it, what would be said?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

He made his father proud.

• JH
    JH

He drank all the beer in the land, and ate all the cheese, and a big famine followed.

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

He was the light through which conciousness shined lol Maybe more acurately would be ,he did his best do be the best.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

He kicked some ass.

He got some ass.

He exposed some asses and he freed some minds.

In the final part of the last days he was a tremendous thorn in the side of the anti christ (WT Society) and he lived his life with love in his heart for everyone.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

The "lol" saved you, blue.

"Love in his heart for everyone"?

That's some beautiful stuff.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

What can I say ... I do love everyone.... until they screw with me. hee hee

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

it would be a mystical story of an ordinary frumpy old woman who suddenly was given the chance by god to speak to the whole world. And her voice floated out, really loud, over the whole earth, in every language, and it said "stop the killing. Look at each other. Stop the killing. Stop killing your enemies. Stop killing your women and children. Stop killing your neighbor. Stop killing your victims and all the people in your power. Stop killing." And everyone was scared shitless by the whole thing and stopped the killing.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

I vote Hortensia for the new God for planet earth.

hip hip hooray!

The Oracle

PS: it's kind of neat when you know that that is all it would really take to make a difference...

• jeanne40love
    jeanne40love

she was a great mother, a good wife, a fine daughter...to the end and loved her fellow man and knew no enemy...... Plus was very humble

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit