Any Cops on this Forum? List of Professions. What's payin' the bills?

by NotaNess 54 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

I'm a professional bs'er.

• franzy
    franzy

well, nvr, whatever you're being paid....you've earned it.

i was just thinking, though, i occasionally notice a bit longer
    time between your posts than should be. perhaps your taking
    liberties with the can breaks?? with wifi, we shouldn't be having
    this problem, should we?

oh yeah, notaness, i'm a piano technician.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

John Doe:

I'm a professional bs'er.

Me too...bs'er of the 10th degree......I am a bill collector...company I work for is contracted by one of the most hated companies in the country...horrid customer service. I knock on people's doors, get their money I knew all those years of pioneering would train me for a real world job....Snakes ()

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    perhaps your taking
    liberties with the can breaks?? with wifi, we shouldn't be having
    this problem, should we?

LMFAO!

Im outta here!

I hear banjos!

• brinjen
    brinjen
    I knew all those years of pioneering would train me for a real world job....

You've just given me an idea Snakes

Maybe if I promised my customers everlasting life if they switch their landline, mobile and internet to my company do you think I'd get more sales?

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I get to stay home, but my hubby is a leasing manager for an entertainment coach business.

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

I work for a construction corp. and oversee the subcontractors production and locate new talent

I also spend a lot of time getting people to communicate as a team . I'm pretty much a proffesional babysitter for grown men.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    and locate new talent

You may be getting a pm from me, bossman.

Florida sounds pretty good.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I'm a licensed loan officer in the state of California

• The Humper
    The Humper

im a U.S. Army Combat Medic currently station at Ft. Lewis Washington in one of the Army's 7 Stryker Brigades.

and i just graduated from Air Assault School yesterday. The picture is what air assault school teaches what to do. its 10 very intense days of hard training ending with a 12 mile ruck march that must be completed in under 3hrs with 40lbs of gear. its one of the hardest schools the Army offers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit