Any Cops on this Forum? List of Professions. What's payin' the bills?

by NotaNess 54 Replies latest jw friends

• BIG D
    BIG D

I AM A LICENSED GOVERNMENT BUILDING CONTRACTOR

• tioga joe
    tioga joe

Was employed making a lot of money in a boring engineering job, then got laid off. I decided to try some variety. Worked as a Photographer, a Math Tutor, a Choir Director, managed Polynesian Dance Shows for private parties (think Luau and Hula Dancers). Now back with engineering as the lead Research and Development Engineer for a small company that makes marijuana vaporizers. This last one is the best job ever, one where creativity is appreciated.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I'm an Architectural Consultant for one of the top 3 window & door manufacturers in the country. I love my job, and the company is great. I also do freelance artwork...mostly oils.

Coffee

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin
    Any Cops on this Forum?

I hope not.

Any here work for the Mafia?

What's it to ya, hit man 5 years, working my way up to Don.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Dispatcher/Reservationist/Supervisor for a privately owned bus company that's been in business 80 years.........i supervise 4 contracts during the day: Dial A Ride for the elderly for a local town (3 drivers); Paratransit (6 drivers); University of CT: (4 drivers) University of Hartford: (4 drivers).......fast paced, hectic atmosphere, but I enjoy it..........wish the money were better, that's all.........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit