Silent Lambs

by BEROEAN 28 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• wha happened?
  • Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Good grief people.

You should be welcoming people to the board instead of taling potshots. Have you noticed the icon in the top left corner? everyone welcome?

It doesn't matter if he is a new JW or a MS or an elder, a CO or a DO. They are all welcome.

If someone comes here with a question and wants clarification about an issue then we need to be helpful. Where else can they go to get a second opinion? or more info than the WTS would ever give out.

At least he is asking instead of accepting what the WTS told him without question.

• watson
    watson

I agree with Lady Lee. Many of the posters on this site have "seen it all before." Give the newbies time to read, digest, form new opinions, then give 'em hell....

• Sirona
    Sirona

There is an amazing amount of evidence that the WTS is corrupt. They changed their bible to suit, they lie about their history (numerous false predictions!), they use mind-control tactics.....the information is there if you are truly open minded.

You say you will leave if you get actual proof regarding the child abuse issue. Frankly, I don't believe you. There is so much evidence out there of the corruption of the JWs you shouldn't need anything more.

Buy the court documents if you need proof.

Sirona

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

"money" has always been one of the 'remedies' for making a litgant 'whole'. If the pressure Bowen's Silentlambs applies has caused the WTBTS to pay out one shiney dime they deserve a pat on the back.

One thing I have learned about the WTBTS...they will never apologise... and thats all I ever wanted from them for my personal "injury" (not near as damaging as sexual abuse btw)... If I could get money from them I'd take it. any gag order is of little value and the information spreads and new victims are stepping forth every year.

~Hill

• bisous
    bisous

beroean. thanks for responding. while I get the idea of having to research/prove something to oneself, there are certain wrongs in life that you will not ever be able to "see" with your own eyes and yet that doesn't mean the wrongs don't exist or didn't happen.

your quick rise through the ranks is an interesting tale. do you regret it (the quick rise...)?

• free2beme
    free2beme

In the modern world, it is all you can hope for. I have never thought much of this organization, from what I read.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..Beroean..Your an Idiot!!..I mean that,in the nicest way possible..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Lady Lee..One of the Kindest Souls on this board!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit