The concept of entitlement

by blueviceroy 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 5go
    5go
    BTW this is the ultimate reality, we are here are we not?

BTW this statement could be showing your entitlement mindedness. We are here hence we are rightly in the ultimate reality. Which may not be the case.

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

I mean to say in my experience this is the ultimate reality I have percieved

Other things beyond my experience are impossible for me to know

I don't feel entitled to anything other than what is now .

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Blue,

I mean to say in my experience this is the ultimate reality I have percieved
    Other things beyond my experience are impossible for me to know

Ultimate reality, for sure, is not what you expreience with the 5 senses, there is no color blue out there, blue is a mind thing,, the experience of blue that is. We can not trust our experience of the world throught 5 or 6 senses to be very accurate(they are not),, for there is so much more here than we can precieve with our senses and minds.

Perhaps some have experienced it(UT), but I never have and so can only imagine what it is, and I can not take another's word for it when they say they have experienced it("Ultimate Reality") maybe the did? and maybe they didn't? or maybe due to faulty judgement on thier part they only imagined they did, reading more into a Mystical experience that they had had and took it all in the wrong way, or in a distorted way ,, sorta like unpacking it and putting it in a perspective of "Ulitmate" when it really wasn't (such is human nature : to be biased)

• 5go
    5go
    I don't feel entitled to anything other than what is now .

No it's a Psycological thing you think this realm is it and we humans and this realm are on the top.

An example what if being suddenly attacked earth let us say for the argument they aren't much ahead in technology.

Would you fight them?

What if earth lost a battle and humans were forced to move from earth?

What if you found out later that earth was the original aggressor?

Would you still keep fighting do to a feeling of entitlement of a home planet?

I'll tell you right now we humans are not entitled to the earth! There is no paper anywhere that says we are entitled to Earth, and that it belongs to us.

In fact there is a Native American saying that sums it up: The Earth does not belong to man, man belongs to the Earth.

In other words yeah this whole thinking is a waist we are all on a level entitlement minded, and lazy for that matter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit