TORONTO - MINI-FEST October 27

by Uzzah 83 Replies latest members meetups

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

I just got the rest of my costume today so someone had better dress up too,. Or I am going to look like a total freak.

• mouthy
    mouthy

ROTFL!!!! Clever guy!!!!

Pinch bums you say? That would be "cheeky"

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher
    Memario and Finally Free have agreed to handle the massages in my absence

Now I am REALLY sad that I can't come--I didn't know there would be massages!! I have a back, neck and shoulders that require regular TLC!

As far as a KW do, did I mention that I have teenaged daughters who love to play with kids? They could probably be counted on to help plan some activites (hmmmm, I wonder how much a DUNK TANK costs to rent? I think Grace would love getting dunked again.) *evil grin*

Another option would be to plan something for up where the air is clear in the Georgian Bay area. I would be honoured to act as hostess, if not this time, then another time.

Have fun at your mini-fest guys. I would advise no one to wear the Emperor's New Clothes as a costume, though.

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

So Uzzah did you have to leave or will you be at the Apostafest?

Bobbi

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

I am heading off to the airport shortly. So no Uzzah tomorrow.

I look forward to hearing the reports of the great times and great conversations. Pics are good too ;)

Uzzah

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

Take care of yourself and come back safe. Yes There will be pics, I have my camera ready to go. Bobbi

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

BTW what time is everyone meeting at?

Bobbi

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I think the reservation is for 7 pm.

BB

• Finally-Free
  • Uzzah
    Uzzah

Two hours to go to the reservation and guess what....

I am going to be able to come after all. Long story but was refused boarding yesterday and am flying out later tonight. So diiner and a couple of drinks are good for me!

Plus this way Bobbi won't be the only one in costume!

So if it's not too late, let's do a check in to see who are all coming:

Uzzah

Eclipse

Memario and Bumble Bee

Finally Free

Bobbi

Frank L

Frank 75?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit