TORONTO - MINI-FEST October 27

by Uzzah 83 Replies latest members meetups

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Eclipse: yes ma'am

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    Any chance we could do something in K-W area, maybe make it a bit more family-friendly (say, lunch, less drinking, kids could come too?) Just a thought

Absolutely! We need to get together and do some brain storming on this. Sounds like it could be alot of fun! BB

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

That is kind of exciting... then we can have truthsearcher, Grace, Mary, Delilah, the gang from Torronna .. [announcer voice] all this and much much more .. /[announcer voice]

Who wants to start a planning thread for the Kitchener/Waterloo Aposta-Family Fest

But again I reiterate, I draw the line at sack races. LOL .... we'll save that for the adult fests <evil grin>

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    But again I reiterate, I draw the line at sack races. LOL .... we'll save that for the adult fests <evil grin>

Hhhhmmm, for some reason the words adult, sack, and race just don't seem like they should be in the same sentance.

BB

• Frank.L
    Frank.L

Uzzah

I was just hearing about whats in the air down there....WOW...they said somethings like carbon mon 13x higher...and other stuff floating in the air..well... they dont just dont know what the long term effects will be on humans..Whew!.Walk around with a Gas Mask ! LOL....

• mouthy
    mouthy

but I draw the line at sack races. LOL
    Well Uzzah in a sack anyone can pinch bums & no one will know except the receiver

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

but this saturday is going to be for adults still, correct?

Does that mean I can't come?

W

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Pinch bums you say? That would be "cheeky"

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

I hope you get to come this Saturday Uzzah, and what was the verdict on the costumes?

Bobbi

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Bobbi:

I was planning on wearing a costume but don't know about anyone else. Personal choice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit