Staying a Christian Upon Leaving (cont.)

by serotonin_wraith 76 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

So what do I, and all other atheists believe?

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

Why is the word belief so offensive to you? I have researched a number of artical and all of them go to great length in trying to convince people that the word belief is religously avoided by athiest.

Sound like a group effort to promote what athiest want people to believe about them. A political correct view of their nonbelief doctrine.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    So what do I, and all other atheists believe?

That Theists are wrong ;-)

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

Not even that!

Not believing in a god doesn't mean we all think you are wrong. Babies are atheists, but they don't think you're wrong. They haven't made up their mind yet.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

My baby believes in God.

He feels the love when I pray next to his crib.

He says Amen to all the prayers-unless he's fallen asleep.

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

Cute kid!

I was talking about babies who lack the knowledge or ability to form beliefs. The way your child was before you taught him about your god. I assume you had to teach him God belief? Such a silly question, of course you did! If babies were born believers, they'd hardly need to be told which book was holy and which god out of the thousands people have worshipped was true. He was born atheist.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I have heard that it has been determined that quite a few babies remember an existence previous to being incarnated. Like a dream, it is soon forgotten.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit