New Generation Understanding

by momzcrazy 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TimDrake1914
    TimDrake1914
    Reading this thread, after so many years have passed, and after yet ANOTHER, even more RIDICULOUS, newly revised generation teaching, it's not only funny, but quite sad, really. I can't wait for the next revision in another couple of years, or sooner if people keep complaining.
  • Wonderment
    Wonderment
    WT leaders have no clue how to deal with embarrassing blunders. It takes "humility" to acknowledge one made a mistake. This is what happens when the "reputation" of a group of people is placed above the standards of truth.
  • berrygerry
    berrygerry
    stillajwexelder 8 years ago
    yes some on GB now in 50s - so if they live as long as Franz or Barber etc - the possible date for Armageddon has been moved forward 40 years - past my life time.

Okay, is WT spending way too much time on Apostate websites?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMbPBb5k_Mc?start=322

• prologos
    prologos

yes some on GB now in 50s - so if they live as long as Franz or Barber etc - the possible date for Armageddon has been moved forward 40 years - past my life time. jwexelder.

or if one takes the example of George Gangas the anointed two group overlappers will reach past 2075. What an appropriate failed centennial celebration. to look forward too for our grand-grand -children.

• Mephis
    Mephis
    The more they explain it the more the 'wtf?!' is rattled. Hope they keep thinking it's an issue with not saying it often enough or not explaining it clearly enough. The more they break it down, the more ridiculous it becomes. There's no reference to age in the imaginary second group they've invented guys, so don't put your feet up til 2040. But you bet your bottom dollar they'll be saying it could last til 2040 right up until New Year's Eve 2039.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit