Someone is banging at the door screaming threats....

by Elsewhere 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

... and what does the lady in the movie do? She opens the door.

Why are movie characters so stupid?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

lol

so we can feel good about ourselves!!!!!!

• Scully
    Scully

I guess if she ignored the door, there wouldn't be a gory scene where she gets attacked by some raving lunatic or vampire wannabe.

That would make for a pretty boring movie, wouldn't it?

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

LOL...crazy huh!! Are you the type that's screaming at the TV..."DON'T OPEN IT!!!!!"

• erynw
    erynw

Cuz it's written in the script.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

If she didn't open the door there would be no movie.

• horrible life
    horrible life

I can't believe when a woman shoots the bad guy, and then falls apart, and turns her back. OR... a woman runs up to the good guy shooter, and throws her arms around him, In both cases they aren't paying attention, and the bad guy, is just stunned, and gets to his feet, or reaches for his gun. Surprise! DUH...

<<---------------LOOK LOOK

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    ... and what does the lady in the movie do? She opens the door.

Didja ever see "It Came From Hollywood"?

Don't open the closet door . . . .

You mean like Robert Shaw gunning the engine, even though it was spewing black smoke and you just knew the shark was going to get him? Or Vera Miles going into the cellar and tapping on Mother's shoulder and you just knew it was going to be bad? Or The liquid metal Terminator standing next to molten steel knowing that if he fell in it, he'd be liquified if another Terminator shot him? Or Khan chasing the Enterprise into the nebula when he knew he'd lose shields and tactical? Or Predicting 1874, 1914, 1925, 1975 would be the time of Armageddon when the son of God said no one would know the day or the hour? Wait a minute . . . . . .

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Oh Elsewhere, I feel your pain. I get irritated with movies for the same reason. And generally, it's always a woman. ...sigh...

• nelly136
    nelly136

don't forget the shower and bath or undressing, soon as they start running that water you just know whats coming next

dogs bunnies etc......soon as you see one in a film you wonder when theyre going to get shot or boiled or whatevered.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit