It makes me sad to see Ray Franz looking this feeble...

by deaconbluez 56 Replies latest jw friends

• t33ap80c
    t33ap80c

For me the word "feeble" doesn't seem to fit. A little frail and a bit tired perhaps, but not feeble. It was good to see him again. He was my inspiration for the book "Captives of a Concept."

Don

• Es
    Es

He is such a cutie

es

• outnfree
    outnfree

He IS a cutie, isn't he?!! I had never seen him before.
    I, too, am very grateful to him and am glad to see him looking so happy. He deserves every happiness.

• Tara
    Tara

He has the heart of a lion. He looks just as kind and sweet as I pictured him in my mind's eye.

• Spectre
    Spectre

Awesome!

• JK666
    JK666

Age is a bugger. I stand corrected, Mouthy!

JK

• ronin1
    ronin1

Wow!!

What a treat to see how he is doing and that he is alive and well, even though aging.

He has done so much for us in revealing the real 'truth' and and 'setting us free'.

Thanks for sharing this video.

Ronin1

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

I think he looks absolutely wonderful for his age.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

He is about the same age as Ted Jaracz. However, I hope Ray has many more years ahead while I hope Jaracz is near the end (and his "reward" in hell). I am sure Ray Franz is in a much better position than Jaracz when he does die.

Hopefully, Ray Franz will live healthy to be past 100 years old, and reach 120 in good health without having to spend any time in a nursing home. I would like to have him around another 40 years to do more apostasy, perhaps even writing another book or starting a Web site. Quite importantly, I would like Ray to be around to see the Tower come down. As for Ted Jaracz, I would like him to croak and join his buddy Al Schroeder in hell for all the damage they have done to people and especially children.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

His thoughts & books are priceless. His grey hair, balding spot, wrinkles, etc. are all well earned by this gentle, giant of a man.

Skeeter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit