It makes me sad to see Ray Franz looking this feeble...

by deaconbluez 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Vinny
    Vinny

He is 85 years old. Has has two strokes. And just traveled around the world. I'd say he looks pretty good all things considered.

He has been such a tremendous force for my wife and I.

A very special person indeed.

• Frank.L
    Frank.L

Formerly FedoreE...hehehe...I ve never really wanted to use an alias...just got around to changing it...but thanks....

• mouthy
    mouthy

Have to correct someone ,He is 85 NOT 82 as someone said.
    I just called Cynth,,,,She is sick with the flu. Is missing her other half a lot... She was so happy to know I saw the footage I explained what some of you said.... She is a real Brick also!!!!! Just thought I would let you know....

Outerservice if your reading this ____ she mentioned you & YOUR halfs visit was encouraging also ((((HUGS))

• mouthy
    mouthy

Sorry Vinney You must have posted the same time as me

• JK666
    JK666

Age is a bitch, it gets us all someday! I am just glad that he is able to travel, and seems to be happy!

JK

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

It's wonderful to see Ray Franz traveling around the world at his age. My father-in-law is 75 and we can barely get him off the couch.

Are those fellow ex-JWs with him at the airport? They look so happy. That one man is grinning like a Cheshire cat. If I ever met Ray I'd be doing the same thing.

Ray has helped so many people and my husband and I have nothing but the deepest admiration and respect for him.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Age is a bitch, Well that describes a woman Cant we say Age is a bugger >that describes a man !!!!

Only kidding darling....But not meaning Ray>>>>I mean HE is a HERO in MY books....

• wunce_wuz
    wunce_wuz

The last time I seen Ray Franz was in his Bethel room in 1980. 27 years later he is looking pretty good considering what he has gone through plus the usual aging process. Thanks for posting.

• 38 Years
    38 Years

Hi Mouthy,

Do Ray and Cynthia realize how much they have done for all of us? We owe him a lifetime of gratitude.

• mouthy
    mouthy

38 years. I just got off the phone awhile ago with her YES!!! she does know how they were used by GOD
    She says they hear from so many & it does make them feel relieved they were able to help so many

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit