by restrangled 45 Replies latest jw friends

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

I LOVE dogs!!!!!

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

Re,

I did not know there was an "active talk site."

Hope you reconsider and hang around...I am still getting to know folks....hard to keep up.

All are needed.

Take care,

V PS: I would have taken the comment in reference to your avatar, too......don't know...wasn't there...

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I don't know the context, so I don't know what it was about it that made you so mad. I hope you feel better now - it's so awful to feel like that.

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    I don't know the context

Guess I don't either cause I didn't even know there was "an active talk site".

So sorry restrangled that you were hurt. Hugs to you.

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

By the way how do you get to the active talk site?

• wednesday
    wednesday

skally just has a dry wit and most certainly was referring to the avatar. She is a not a bitter troll, contrary to what someone said.

I used to get heckled and called Wednesday Adams" (from the Adams family).

It is a discussion board and we all count.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I am very angry. I visited the active talk site tonight, identified myself as restrangled as most of you know who I am, and skally referred to me as "the dog"

I dont know if you can see what I see but on your profile there is a picture of a dog. Rossanarosannadanna

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Hi Restrangled , don't feel too despondent on skally's comments she has quite the venomous tongue, she attack me today in a very rude and disrespectful way

Well this forum is open to the general public, so we are bound to run in to some bad people from time to time, thankfully the majority of the posters here are well

behaved and respectful ........... take care

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

R,

I don't read minds or hearts, and I don't know what was intended, but have you considered that she might have been referring to your avatar?

I mean we call minimus the 'red dot' don't me?

But I just want you to know that I view you as a valued member of JWD and no matter HOW her remark was intended, I am sure that the way you took it is not representative of the way most people here on JWD view you.

Relax, smile, it's ok.

Words are just that and nothing more, We all love you and enjoy having you here.

K?

RD (the truck)

• JK666
    JK666

re,

Help me out, I read your post and thought it was parody at first. Are you really angry, or am I right?

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit