Well, Trev is ill now!

by iamfreenow 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Marion, please give Trev a big hug from me - and tell him to do as he's told lol!!

Maybe he could use some multivitamin/iron tablets too just to give him a boost if he doesn't already take them.

Love to you all

• iamfreenow
    iamfreenow

Marion, please give Trev a big hug from me - and tell him to do as he's told lol!!

Don't worry Emo, he is doing! He has no choice, there are three of us here now, so he's outnumbered.

We've been dividing up the jobs for tomorrow, and Gareth is going to finalise the funeral arrangements, while Julie takes Trev to the doctors in the morning. Julie and I are doing the shopping in the afternoon, as soon as Gareth gets back. We are just trying to make sure Trev isn't left alone. He is displaying flu-like symptoms, but we all think it is more exhaustion than anything else, so hopefully the doctor will be able to help.

• Scully
    Scully

Trev

I told you to take care of yourself... don't make me go over there!!

• delilah
    delilah

That's one bad-a$$ looking nurse, Trev...I'd listen to her if I were you!! You're so lucky to have such a good friend as Marion. Please take care of yourself.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Trev------------Get better...let your body rest and recover...and let Marion and any others continue to help you get through this!! Also, I agree with Lady Lee about the chicken soup (chicken broth, i.e.). Studies have confirmed that it has immune-enhancing properties, and your body definitely needs/ deserves that with all it's been through by now. ((((((((( HUGS)))))))) !!!!!

Marion--------Good for you for getting in there and getting firm. Trev deserves a good friend like you!

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

I am so sorry to hear this. I will be praying for Trevor and all those helping him during this difficult time.

• Maddie
    Maddie

Take care of yourself Trev. Lots of love and get well wishes that you are better soon.

Maddie

• bronzefist
    bronzefist

Marion please continue to "mother hen" Trev.......wear down that stubborness. He really is so gratefull to you and the others.

brzfst

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

iamfreenow:

I'm sure the worldwide JWD community will want to recognise the funeral in some way - please post funeral details as soon as you can.

Thanks for keeping us informed.

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Greetings. Thank you for the updates, please keep them coming. We are thinking of Trev and you all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit