Which countries do the anointed come from ?

by aligot ripounsous 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

A couple of JW friends came yo visit us today and we had dinner together.

At some stage in the conversation, I said that I do understand that an increasing number of JWs from developing countries take emblems at memorials because, if we consider that Europe and the US compose, together, about 700 million people, there is no good reason why nearly the whole lot of the little flock should be chosen from one tenth of humankind. It is therefore all too normal that JWs from third world counties think that they should have their fair share since Jehovah id not partial. The husband listened attentively and agreed but his wife probably found that we were engaging on a slippery ground and she shortened the visit.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Now look at what you have done.

That poor woman is probably going through mental hell right now with her cognitive dissonance.

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

JW'S are partial. What about the other 6.9999999 billion people on the earth? Not one of them, who happens to live in China is worthy? It's a joke. The Anointed are not among the JW's at all, PERIOD!

LINDA

• Siamsa
    Siamsa

How many of the annointed are from Dysenteria?

• flipper
    flipper

What countries do they come from ? From galaxies far, far away from another time, another place , and believe me on this one ,another planet! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

The United White States
    Whitesville
    Caucasionola
    Whitington

And there is one member from Blackland.

• tula
    tula

Honey, the annointed are already long gone. Where they came from? Moot point.

1 corinthians 15:23

23 But each in his own turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.

christ...comma implicates the word "AND"

firstfruits...the word is plural and implies a gathering (the 144,000)

then, WHEN HE COMES...there will be others (the Great Crowd who have been under the "tent of protection" through the great tribulation")

• tula
    tula

bump

• Siamsa
    Siamsa

Delusionitania

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

USA, Germany and Great Britain

Share this

Google+
Pinterest