Controversial Halloween constume

by Billzfan23 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

What's the most controversial Halloween costume that you can remember seeing? I saw one last year that a friend of mine wore last year - it was the ENTIRE Catholic priest outfit - but had one major change - there was a young boy in a baseball cap wrapped around the waist of the costume doing a dirty deed. What's the most racy or completely controversial costume that you can thing of?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I could post a few pictures from the annual Fantasy Fest event held the last week of October each year in Key West, Florida.

My wife and I have been going for years. It is a CRAZY event ... about 70,000 attend the final day parade. Basically a combination of Halloween and Mardi Gras with palm trees.

Definitely NOT for kids ... a large amout of people are simply "dressed" in body paint. It makes the Mardi Gras in New Orleans look a bit tame at times!

Anyway, I will pull out a few pics that are "legal" to post here shortly. I have taken hundreds and hundreds. Be back shortly.

Rub a Dub

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Here's one from Fantasy Fest in Key West... I'll try to find others that are "acceptable" to post here.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Here's an interesting couple in matching costumes.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

There was a controvercy here when a pastor dressed up like osama bin ladin

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

There is a guy in the far left of the second picture, I have that same hawaiian shirt. What? Was there something else in the picture I should have been looking at?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Here's one great for your local neighboorhood.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

OK, OK .... here's another interesting one ....

• loosie
    loosie

Well I don't know how controversial it is...butthe compnay I have worked for, for the last 5 years is sending all the jobs to India. So for halloween this year I am wearing a orange sari and a red dot on my forehead.

Can't beat them join them

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

Rub,

What town is the Fantasy Fest held in?

V

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit