IS YOUR FEAR LESSENING?

by Dansk 17 Replies latest jw friends

• llbh
    llbh

Hi Ian thanks I will get back to you. Feel free to pm me

Regards David

• The-Borg
    The-Borg

Dansk, The fear has COMPLETELY gone, however my significant other has family members still in the collective. So I have to respect her wishes.

Looking forward to meeting you at the apostafest, I'll be there with Mrs Borg and a couple of others.

David.

• anglise
    anglise

Hi Ian

great to see you back and posting with a vengence.

To answer your question I have no fear of the WTBTS or its minions.

I have a great awareness of the problems caused by giving too much personal information out on any public forum including JWD. Not everyone who posts is who or what they claim to be - remember Caspian. Openess tempered with caution is needed.

Anglise

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

I have a nice picture on the hard drive of us at our 20th wedding, however for the time being I have a business relationship(with a witness) that appears in decline. If anyone wants to see a happy bunch-a pm and email is good. Once this silly nonsence is finished , it will appear-a few months. Hope you understand.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

SCREW EM...............................

< thats me.

funny what happens when you realize......... you dont give a s*** who knows

i will never go back in that cult, dont want those false friends, my parents know and they were the only ones i was keeping it on the down low for.

they know and they shunn so what possibly could be made worse by hideing

• tribalgirl
    tribalgirl

I have not been assocociated with that orginization for many years, although I still live in the area and see many of the people that I grew up with. I have absolutely no fear of anyone knowing anything. I don't think most of them really want to know why I left. Too many questions that they can't answer.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I would say, yes it has. I have posted my picture on here several times (even had it as my avatar for awhile), don't use my name much in the open forum, but several have my name and phone number on here.

I'll be meeting a bunch at the fest tomorrow.

I didn't want to reveal too much because of my hubby, but now he's on here too and posted pics as well. We have a small amount of family still in, so for now, some anonymity is required.

BB

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I don't have any more friends or family in the JWs so I have nothing to fear from them. I've posted my picture in the past, but I have a picture of Rocco as my avatar because he's so much better looking than me.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit