Favorite Zep song

by IP_SEC 35 Replies latest social entertainment

• Ex-JWs Brazil
    Ex-JWs Brazil

Ten years Gone!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I love them all, but I gotta go with the obvious one: Stairway to Heaven.
    After that Black Dog and Whole Lotta Love, but really, I love them all.

Zep or AC/DC really take me back to days I had to put behind me, but
    I still love the music. Rock on.

• Spectre
    Spectre

I even found a video for it:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ApxnAr6pRt0

• DJK
    DJK

I liked so much of their music. Here's one I didnt see mentioned. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eClZA5IHLUc

• flipper
    flipper

O.K. since I'm an avid Zep fan from way back , my favorite group outside of my sanctimonious Beatles , I've got to make some more favorite selections aside from Stairway to Heaven and Babe I'm Gonna Leave You. Since I've Been Loving You was a fantastic slow bluesy song, also similar to that one off the Prescence lp was " Tea For One ", beautiful song. Of course I'd be remiss not to include their other classic "Kashmir" . Also I loved " Dyer Maker " Oh, oh ,oh ,oh ,oh ,oh you don't have to go , oh ,oh, oh, oh baby, baby, please, please,please. Cool song. Dancing Days was great and that great rocker " Whole Lotta Love ", every mans dream to sing to their lady.

Funny story as a teenager , my first album I bought at 13 was Led Zeppelin 4 with Black Dog, Stairway to Heaven on it. I was listening to the lyrics of Black Dog one day on my headphones rockin' out to the suggestive lyrics , when my elder dad came into the living room and asked what's that your listening too ? " Oh, I said kingdom melodies ! " He turned and walked away. I wish they would have opened the meetings up with Zeppelin tunes. Would have been more interesting ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

For me Battle of Evermore and Kashmir have always been my favourite.

Stairway to Heaven has always been a classic.

G

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit