kingdom hall sound team

by jacethespace 11 Replies latest social humour

• Enjoying freedom
    Enjoying freedom

It used to make me laugh (still does!) that the "promise" of carrying a microphone around for 45 minutes is seen as a privilege and a bargaining tool!!!!

And if that brother was able to do the microphones, AND answer up during the Watchtower, it would show just what a zealous brother he was because he had clearly pre-studied!!!!

Return of the geeks!!!!!!!!!!

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius
    The most I ever did was turn off the phone connection for people listening to the meeting from home.

lol that was the best....... at least that way you know that someones haveing a better night not having to stomach that horses***

there was this one brother who was notoriously long winded............ would give 10 minute answers which coulda been summed up in one word. one time sunday meeting was long over..... like 10 minutes past 12 noon and the last comment was givein to this fool............. after 5 minutes i turned his mike off............ oops battery must have went dead in the mike....... so sorry........................... wouldnt you know it the brother with the other mike went over there to use his....... miraculosly his was dead as well....... damn the luck.

after ward they came to bitch at me about doing it on purpose........ i already thought of that so i unplugged the correct wire in back so when i showed them that both the mikes were on......... still no sound lol.

the best thing about running the mikes was............... you got to stay awake for the wt....zzzzzzzzzzzzz otherwise. that and if there were any hot chicks with low cut tops............ you at least had an excuse to stare...... gotta make sure the mike is between 6 and 8 inches from their mouths.

always have a fool who wants to grab the mike and swallow it instead of have you hold it the proper distance........... i used to keep it out of their reach and watch them grab for it over and over. i knew how the mike was assembled so i could twist it and make the little bud fall loose and would give me the excuse to take the mike away and fix it whilst giveing them a dirty look for BREAKING it lol.

i had fun running the sound.... untill brother incompetent became an elder and HAD to have some PRIvLEDGE......... that fool couldnt do the literature or territorys and they damn sure didnt want to trust him with their money..... so i got bumped.... and the sound was never right again after that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit