Homesick for the City by the Bay

by mrsjones5 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Uncertain
    Uncertain

If you happen into Stockton, would you have a bite of breakfast at Chuck's for me? Stop in to the Haggin Museum to see how the mummy is doing and look at the Eisenstadts. And pick up sone electronic goodies at Frys in Sac or the bay area. And click a radio on to KFOG in the bay area. And watch a bit of the silly folks on Good Day Sacramento. When the family gets to be too much, please tell them you have to see some folks in Jackson at the Rancheria, or just slip down to the Delta to watch a sunset. No need to go to the Fairfield assembly hall, but you could substitute a run up to the shops in Nevada City or Grass Valley.

And could you go to Santa Cruz for me? Drive up Highway One through Half Moon Bay, maybe stop at Filoli? And listen to KPIG and to KKUP, just for a bit? And then there are the restaurants i miss. Ahhh, shopping in the City. And then there are the friends, could I give you a list of friendly folks to hug for me?

Why yes, I am homesick, thank you for noticing. I hope you have a wonderful trip.

• Spectre
    Spectre

This thread makes me hungry for Tommy's Joynt.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

mrsjones,

I love SF, Of all the places I have been, (well not that many) I would love to move there.

The feel, the look, everywhere you look is like a postcard.

I felt alive there. Have a great time.

I have lived in Indiana too, in Indianapolis......well Speedway. as a kid

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit