Where did Goofy Girl Sparkyplug Go? Let me tell you!

by Sparkplug 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Dang it. I can get it, you just have to click on where it says it has been deleted, on my name decki. I dont understand why it says it has been deleted. Maybe it know i am about to make a big silly out of myself. I don't know. I am about to give up! Ok. If clicking on my name does not work...I give.

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/Decki/

• noni1974
    noni1974

I saw it.I have 3 things to say.

1 Sometimes we all need a break.Take one be happy live your live play with your kids and have fun doing it.

2 Congrats on the engagement.I forgot to say that on the other thread.

3 Someday I would like to meet you face to face because I enjoyed your voice and demenor on the video.I would love to see you in person with a few drinks under your belt.I bet your a riot.

Noni out

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

There.

That I think did it.

Funny how it cut all the smarmy stuff I had in there off. WTFudge?

Basically it said...

In a nutshell.

I have never been the kind of gal who cries at the thought of saying I love you at a wedding. I thought brides who did that were pretty silly really. I have been married before and I thought that it would be darn near my death before I ever did that. I did not get it. I never understood people who got all sappy and crybaby and teary eyed and boo hooed at weddings.

I realize this is sticking my neck out there and today I don't care. There is not a day that I can think about loving Sixy without choking up. For the first time in my life I am scared and sick and wanting to run and vomit and jump for joy and cry and do cartwheels all at the same time. I can't sleep or eat and I want to make stupid faces while trying to stay sane and be mom and caregiver and go to work and do all the things I normally do while standing on my head and singing show tunes! Yeah it is pretty sick I know. So I am taking this time I guess i have been waiting for and I am going to enjoy it. I am going to LIVE it. Even if it is living every bloody bad day I might have and I want to enjoy each bad day. I want to taste those tears and I want to feel the laughter till my sides ache.

I want to kiss till my lips are about bruised and my legs shake so hard they won't hold me up.

I want to see my kids grow up this last bit. I have missed a lot of it and I don't want to miss any more. Perhaps all is not lost and maybe I am not all lost. You know?

Anyhow. That is where I am going. Crazy in love and happy in life.

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

Sparkplug,

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you guys and I didn't see the video, but I read your 22:48 post. I think it's wonderful that you found someone that makes you feel that way and I hope you guys stay like that forever! Congratulations to you both!

Chris

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Sparkplug,

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you guys and I didn't see the video, but I read your 22:48 post. I think it's wonderful that you found someone that makes you feel that way and I hope you guys stay like that forever! Congratulations to you both!

Chris

Well Rising Eagle Oklahoma is not far away and the wedding is going to happen here in Dallas so maybe you will meet us yet. Six of Nine is on the board here and I thank you for your well wishes and congrats! Yeppers. I love him! That I do.

The video finally plays here at:

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/Decki/

Just in case anyone missed it in all the mess. lol

I think it is wonderful also. Wonderful and horrible. Wonderfully horrible. EEPS I am a mess.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

here's a song for you: tp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMO72_TF9JY

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Hortensia~ A conventianal dither? lol South Pacific. That is a messed up stretch. But quite a sexy gal! Your funny.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

:blush:

So that's what I missed tonight! Love you baby (((Decki)))

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Oh My sexy Sixy~ Love of my life. Keeper of my flame. Man I most desire. I cannot say 'here' what you missed tonight. I want to keep my account and Simon said that I cant behave like that on JWD anymore. Last time I took my burka off he threatened to paddle me and send me to the seventh level of hades with all the trolls. So I have to be good. Tomorrow..we get to be bad.

I love you more than I have words for.

But you know how my heart beats. It beats louder than you snore!! That is pretty dang hard!!

I love you SO much!

Sometimes we all need a break.Take one be happy live your live play with your kids and have fun doing it.

2 Congrats on the engagement.I forgot to say that on the other thread.

3 Someday I would like to meet you face to face because I enjoyed your voice and demenor on the video.I would love to see you in person with a few drinks under your belt.I bet your a riot.

Oh yes and Noni to point one...I will let you know which one of us wears out first. The youngest already has a list of which couches we need to hop on first. No joke. she even has a path with her two hands I had to follow. a course of sorts that she needs to show me.

2. I am so happy to take on that congrats! Thank you! smootches!! and some more kisses on top of that!!

3. Your on! I love to drink and yes I tend to think its fun. LMAO. At least one of us will be tickled. I would love to meet you too!!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Wow! You're purty! Congratulations! Real life should be better than with a computer!???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit