Where did Goofy Girl Sparkyplug Go? Let me tell you!

by Sparkplug 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

So I started off As if I were going to make a photo message saying "I love you." My daughter made one for me once and I loved it and I thought it was a great idea. Then I got distracted. And the idea morphed. So I thought ooh...I should take a photo for the photo thread. ...

Then I thought to myself that I should stay on track and stick to the subject and record the video I meant to record from the start. I wanted to explain why I dropped off myspace and facebook and what I was up to. So I had better just get busy.

Then I thought to myself, "What the heck are all of these conversation boxes showing up at the bottom of the screen? Can people see me doing this? Did I pick at my nose? OMG! Do I look Like a Goof or what? Can they see me?"

Well I think people could see me. I get this really stupid feeling that somehow people I was logged into some program that let people see me sitting here, drinking beer, primping and smoking, being a bit on the girli side and well I feel really stupid. So I may as well post some of the pictures and the video and get it over with. Lawrdy. What a giant boob.

Here is my message. I was able to get it to play with Windows Media Player. And here is some of the goof pics.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I was wondering why my number of friends dropped on myspace. I thought...sparkplug is mad at me

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

I must be doing something wrong because I can't get it to play.../pout

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

ok...just a moment. guess I don't know how to load a video to photobucket.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    I thought...sparkplug is mad at me

Now What do I have to be mad at you for? ha

And miss Arrow. I just am tech challenged tonight.

• Sparkplug
  • Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Can you see that?

• noni1974
    noni1974

Yeah but it says it's been deleted.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Its there. Just cllick on Decki or...Try this. Grrr. It did not load the whole thing. It ran out of time. I cannot stand that. But most of it is there.

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/Decki/?action=view¤t=2007-10-11-00848.flv

• prophecor
    prophecor

Can't see it either, Sparky!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit