Funny comments made at a meeting

by REBORNAGAIN 23 Replies latest jw friends

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

I once heard an older Dub, *Godresthissoul* while reading a scripture say, "Parents do not be irrigating your children!"

LINDA

• JK666
    JK666

I remember one sister commenting about an octopus having "testicles" instead "tenticles."

JK

• 4mylove
    4mylove

JK

She has probably never played with "tentacles"

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

WT study conductor looking out towards the back of the hall, "Let's hear from Sister Payne in the rear."

I thought this was true when it was told to me, but I heard a "worldly" person telling it as a joke a few years later.

• BrentR
    BrentR

I remember one sister commenting about an octopus having "testicles" instead "tenticles."

My 8 yr old daughter is still mispronouncing tentacles also. It has been good for a few chuckles.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

During round one of the Revelation study years back. The brother reading stated how the seven bowels were poured out.

• Shepherd Book
    Shepherd Book

One brother (an elder) commented how in the new system he hopes to be able to fully understand how it is that people can live in Australia without falling off the Earth. Another elder said that the placebo nourishes the fetus when it is in the womb. Another elder said that humans were created about 6,000 years ago.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Immoralityof the soul

• brinjen
    brinjen

An elderly sister once fumbled during her answer in the craptower study and said s**t into the microphone. Few shocked faces when that happened

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

My brother, during a bible reading, read "Chastise your sons" as "Castrate your sons".(He had a learning disability, and couldn't read very well at the time)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit