If this forum was high school, how many cliques would there be?

by NotaNess 36 Replies latest jw friends

• noni1974
    noni1974

I would be in the werewolf click.If there was a werewolf clich in high school that is.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    I would be in the werewolf click.

oooooo, oooooo!!! I vote to lynch NONI

• noni1974
    noni1974
    I would be in the werewolf click.
    oooooo, oooooo!!! I vote to lynch NONI

Silly man I'm the priestess.

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

Thanks for reminding of the proper spelling of clique. (I dont think Ive ever had to type it before, so it was quick). I fit into various groups in HS, so its the same here. I would find myself moving here and there amongst you for various reasons. There are some that I know I wouldnt shmooz up to. Many, I would love to get to know better.

• changeling
    changeling

journey-on and jwdaughter: as usual, well said.

changeling

• TheSilence
    TheSilence
    I would be in the werewolf click.If there was a werewolf clich in high school that is.

Noni, that's exactly what I was going to say ;) Jackie

• changeling
    changeling

But, I can tell you who the politically Liberal are and who the Conservatives are.

I can tell you who the Believers are and who the Atheists are.

I can tell you who likes Fluff and who likes more Philosophical topics.

I can tell you who the Scholars are and who's more interested in the Sex topics.

I can tell you who is Happy and Joyous and who is Depressed and in Pain.

But we all have one thing in common: Recovering and Helping Others to Recover from the effects of the WTS.

journey-on: according to your definition I would be: a liberal, atheist, happy and joyous, seudo scholar who philosophies about fluff.

changeling

• journey-on
    journey-on

journey-on: according to your definition I would be: a liberal, atheist, happy and joyous, seudo scholar who philosophies about fluff.

changeling

that's funny.

• Soledad
    Soledad

There are cliques on JWD. Not as many as there used to be but some are still around.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

NONE for me,I make something crystal clear here and everywhere "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" all the best for e-watchman and Bill B. too......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit