Favourite 80s video game

by 5thGeneration 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Twitch
    Twitch
    a low quality cyber babe looked GGOOOOOODDDD!!.

lol

Ummm, anyone remember the show Reboot?

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux
    Ummm, anyone remember the show Reboot

i loved that, but wasn't it in the 90's? if we are talking about the same show, it's the cartoon of people that live in a computer or something like that. am i right?

• Twitch
    Twitch
    Ummm, anyone remember the show Reboot
    i loved that, but wasn't it in the 90's? if we are talking about the same show, it's the cartoon of people that live in a computer or something like that. am i right?

Yes, late 90s and you're right about the premise; it was rather Tron-like in that the characters were programs. Cool show and it had cyber babes too,...lmao

• AllAlongTheWatchtower
    AllAlongTheWatchtower

Space Invaders (or was that late 70s?), Asteroids, Tron, Galaga, Spy Hunter (which I became really good at, I always took the offramp for the boats, being a poor kid I had to make my quarters last, since I could play Spy Hunter for around a half hour or so, I usually bee-lined straight for it.) Oh yeah, and that one where you piloted a ship which started as a bi-plane and updated through different eras to a jet and then a space ship...Time Pilot?

• exwitless
    exwitless

OK, I guess I am the only one who has ever heard of Lost Luggage.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    OK, I guess I am the only one who has ever heard of Lost Luggage.

I hate playing that game,....jk

• TheSilence
  • AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Donkey Kong (though I preferred the Crazy Kong version)

Donkey Kong Jr.

Jungle Hunt

Dave

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

I enjoyed Asteroids.

I would fly and fly and spin and shoot. I loved picking off the little saucers that came out.

Such simple fun. I miss those days.

• exwitless
    exwitless

TheSilence - that Live Mario Bros clip was HILARIOUS!!! Thanks for the laugh!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit