Favourite 80s video game

by 5thGeneration 59 Replies latest jw friends

• BrentR
    BrentR

Then we have to say something brilliant like "never mind".

• R.F.
    R.F.

Double Dragon

Contra

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

BC II: Grog's Revenge. And I still love playing that game :)

• erandir
    erandir

Super Mario Bros. for Nintendo, Pac-Man for Atari

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I liked Scramble, Defender, and Centipede. I was much better than average in all of these. I could flip Centipede and Defender at their normal settings; it got so I could flip Centipede even with a souped-up spider chip in the machine (of which I have not been able to locate).

At least the time I "wasted" on the video games was not wasted in field circus.

• serendipity
    serendipity

I was outstanding at Pacman.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

so many great ones. my favorites were joust, nintendo pro wrestling, defender, pitfall and zelda

• Twitch
    Twitch

lol @ Electronic Quarterback. Classic LED wizardry!

And yes MAME32 is a wicked emulator for a game flashback. It blows my twitchy mind that some of those early games were like, 10k. Might have to find that disc, it's here somewhere,...lol

• Spectre
    Spectre

Asteroids, Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, Joust and Donkey Kong.

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

Funny, people can't stick to answering correctly. The question was for Favorite GAME, not games. Myself included.

When I was about 14/15, when MS-DOS was the only common system for computers, my dads friend had one that he let me borrow, just so I could play this silly strip poker card game against the computer, which happened to be a female opponent. For a 14 year old, watching that computer generated chick strip, was so rediculously interesting. My sexual urges were starting to kick in around then, and a low quality cyber babe looked GGOOOOOODDDD!!. atleast for a couple days.

Loved Joust, Missle Command, Tron, JOURNEY!!! and Defender. I always thought pac-man was a stale game.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit