Education, education, education....

by snare&racket 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

S&R: I am proud and astonished to say I have just been accepted for a University Teaching Hospital post.

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your good news with us.

S&R: education leads to freedom of mind

Well said. I'm going to use it!

• Pistoff
    Pistoff
    Congratulations!
  • cantleave
    cantleave
    Snare - well done.There is nothing better than realising your full potential, and it seems that is exactly what you are doing.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Well, done Snare!

It's not ego - you've no doubt worked hard to get where you are today. You should feel proud of what you've accomplished and what you intend to accomplish in the future.

All the best

LUHE

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I am so happy when I read experiences here where a young(er) person has awakened to TTATT and takes strides in pursing the "rest of their life".

My wife & I had this very discussion today. We bought into the Panda Paradise false promise for the best years of our lives. Fortunately our kids all saw through the BS even before we did and are finding (financial) success in their lives beyond what we did by that point in our lives.

She said that she feels her life was wasted. Yes there are good things accomplished, such as raising our kids to be intelligent, goal-oriented adults (just different goals than BetHell Giliad etc). who maintain responsible morals/ethics (tho not to what JWs would agree). Still, her potential when she was a promising young person and could have pursued something that she has a passion about, it is gone. Over.

Snare, you are one of many here that brighten my day when I read the success stories.

Good luck, Please keep checking in here.

Doc

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    what a great achievement! Congratulations
  • disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Love it!

Thanks for posting mister snare, flippin GOOD FOR YOU!

I looked into the open university, but it's so damn expensive. Wish I'd done it when it was cheap/free.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger
    Congrats and all thats nice!!
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Missed you, Snare.

Congratulations on your achievement. When bright minds have something worthwhile to focus on, great things happen.

I am glad that you feel fulfilled now. I can't imagine living the JW life as an adult. Don't be too hard on your 19 year old self. You were simply a product of your environment. When you know better, you can do better. And you have DONE WAY BETTER!

• gone for good
    gone for good

Well done young man!

I find a great comfort in observing all the brilliant, caring and hardworking professionals that make up our modern world - thank you for becoming one of them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit