Education, education, education....

by snare&racket 24 Replies latest jw friends

• bemused
    bemused

Well done S&R, that's a really inspiring story. I hope all goes well in your new role.

I know a couple of Witnesses (relatives) in their early twenties, whose main aim in life appears to be to stand by a trolley on a street corner for the next 60 years or so. Words can't express how depressing I find this lack of ambition. I can only hope that stories like yours will make them question their decisions and realize that there is always the possibility to change their futures.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

What fantastic news, I'm so happy to hear all the great things in your new life, Snare!

Marina

• DJS
    DJS
    Outstanding!!!! I'm proud of you Snare.
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    That's a great story! Congratulations!
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

As the Governing Body continue to denounce higher education, reality continues to prove their words ignorant, ill informed and blatant lies.

It just makes me want to scream that this collection of dim-witted GB (and I got to know many of them personally) would discourage students from pursuing education and meaningful careers. I should have gotten my degree decades ago and my life would be so much better. At least I'm glad that I finally did wake up and get my life moving away from WT idiocy.

Snare, your experience should be featured on the next JW TV. It should be, but sadly, it won't be. Because the GB wants all the sheeple to be stupid and unquestioningly obedient.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit