just 4 my clarification

by XOCO 18 Replies latest jw friends

• 38 Years
    38 Years

Welcome! Most of us are in a different stage of either being a Witness or they have already left the Witnesses. It's a great place!

• moshe
    moshe

This is a virtual confesional booth for the consciences of active JW's and a place for ex-JW's to vent about what they could have done with the last 30 years of their life, if ONLY they had left the KH earlier.

• AK - Jeff
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I was raised in the bOrg but never baptised

• Honesty
    Honesty

Well, I used to be a JW.

However, the alarm clock went off and I woke up to face reality.

• XOCO
    XOCO

i'm also learning the short hand and i'm not quite familar with these: PO,GB, borg,and a couple of others that are around here i wonder if someone could tell me?

• Honesty
    Honesty

PO = Top Gun in each congregatio

GB = Governing Body... they approve all the screwed up doctrines and call them NEW

borg = The collective known as the 'organization'

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

There are many active JWs here, but few that actually believe the Watchtower doctrine. A large number of JWs still go to meetings even though they know the doctrine are wrong simply because they are trapped and do not want to loose contact with loved ones.

Simply by being here a person shows that they have escaped the methods of mind control that the Watchtower imposes and so demonstrate they have the ability to logically evaluate information. That is the first step to overcoming Watchtower indoctrination.

• yknot
    yknot

I am active, sort of....I have limits placed on me, since 2nd grade. I am not admitted to the TMS and I have no FS "privileges", I was raised, but am "ineligible" for baptism. I will not be allowed my own "congregational WT" but arrangements have been made for me to "share" with a sister of "good standing"......rurally isolated congos.....aren't they a hoot!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit