Will they disfellowship or not - cast your bets here!

by dobbie 37 Replies latest jw friends

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Inquiring minds want to know: HOW DID SHE GET CAUGHT?

• eclipse
    eclipse

If she got caught rather than turn herself in, that might get her DF'd, but who knows.

It depends on the BOE....as they are so very inconsistent. Some BOE's are reasonable and logical, some are idiots.

Who knows, maybe one of the elders was getting something from her on the side and that's why she wasn't DF'd the last time...

• dobbie
    dobbie

She admitted it to them but only because she had told a few jw friends and then finally one of them told her if she didn't own up to it all then she would go and tell them. Otherwise she'd still be at it now. Then she admitted to the other affair when they asked if there was anything else, and she said she was attracted to that sort of thing and couldn't say it wouldn't happen again.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Based solely on what you've told us, I'm betting she's gonna take a ride on the HMS Disfellow-Ship.

But there's so much you can't tell us without writing a novel. They tell elders not to enter a JC with a pre-conceived verdict, so who knows?

Maybe if she promises that she will be able to stay away from the ELDER'S WIVES, she'll just get reproof.

Open Mind

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I think she will be df'd.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Since others in the cong know about what she did, it would most likely mean they would have to DF her.

But, in this religion, it's a crap shoot as to what they will do! lol

Let us know what happens.

BB

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

if it would make your husband leave the religion, let's hope she gets off easily. Your husband is way more important than she is!!!

• ferret
    ferret

Gone! Gone! Gone!

• flipper
    flipper

My money says they will disfellowship her for the repeated acts of getting deflowered , on a consistent basis ! Yeah, basically I think she is toast

• greendawn
    greendawn

That sounds like a defiant and arrogant attitude as far as the JWs are concerned so I believe she will be DFed mainly because she doesn't sound repentant and likely not to repeat the same.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit