Will they disfellowship or not - cast your bets here!

by dobbie 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Gill
    Gill

Whops! Sorry Dobbie! I only read the first page!

Having said that well 'Wow'! To be shunned like that suddenly is very much like having the rug pulled from under your feet.

But as they say, 'what goes around comes around!'

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I'm glad the husband is divorcing her, for the sake of the kids who don't need the drama and chaos in their lives. I'm not sure being brought up by a JW dad is much better, but let's hope he is kind and loving to his children.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I feel sorry for her.

Maybe she will start seeing what the cult is all about.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Thinking back to my elder days, particularly in the latter times, say after 1990....For a moral, Christian group there sure was a lot of sex going on.......

• free2think
    free2think

Im too late to vote, bummer. Well i was gonna say df'd for sure.

• dobbie
    dobbie

Well i went up and spoke to her today as she looked pretty rough and ended up talking things over. I thought she is going to find it hard to leave and i know what it feels like so she might be glad of some support if its needed. She is going to take a break from the religion and see how she feels after a while, she is also going to research it to see that she does believe it for her own sake not just cos she was brought up in it - i'm just hoping she doesn't come here now and see all my bitter rantings lol but then i have been so mad at the whole lot of jws i can't help it!

• Nellie
    Nellie

Well if she comes here I'm sure everyone will want to know all about it . . .

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius
    Since she swings both ways, my bet is that she won't be Df'ed, because they want her to screw-up and confess again, giving them the a chance to ask for a demonstration of toy use, details on each "act" and whether she achieved orgasm.......because as soon as they hit their cars, they sure will.

lol i bet they are praying she comes back .............. so if she sends her letter to them they will haul her back in asap................ just so she can do it again and they get to hear all those lurid details again......... ok the other woman touched you where........... with what part of her anatomy......... did you like that........... ohhhhhhhhhhh umm (clears throat) um um brother smith do you have any questions to ask sister switchitter?

(sounds of furious notes being taken and someone is recording it with their cell phone)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit