OK, ladies, I need some advice please (it's about undergarments!)

by exwitless 20 Replies latest jw friends

• horrible life
    horrible life

http://www.tc2.com/newsletter/arc/090606.html

Cupid operates sewing plants in Mexico and Nicaragua, all utilizing cross-trained, stand-up team sewing concepts. Garments are shipped direct to the customer with 98% on time delivery. The company’s 4 Sigma goal is 99.4% on time delivery. A design department is located in Bethlehem, PA.

Garments are designed with seam construction that provides superior shaping, with varying levels of control characteristics. Cupid Foundations manufactures over 600 styles, and owns the Cupid, TC Fine Shapewear, and Naomi & Nicole Brands, as well as licenses the Miraclesuit shapewear brand. These are distributed domestically and in Canada primarily to wholesale customers. TC Fine Shapewear can be found at Nordstoms and Dillards.

The Miraclesuit and Naomi & Nicole brands can be found at divisions of Federated Department Stores, The May Department Stores, Carsons, and other fine stores. The Cupid brand is the leading shapewear brand in the mass channel with Wal*Mart being its largest customer.

The company’s strategy is to further grow the shapewear category by developing unique products that combine both function and comfort to allow the consumer to solve her shaping needs – no matter where she shops.

Look what I found. The one good thing I have found at Walmart, to put on my body, is the same thing they sell at Dillards, Nordstoms, and other FINE stores. !!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit