OK, ladies, I need some advice please (it's about undergarments!)

by exwitless 20 Replies latest jw friends

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

A nice lace thong won't show lines

nj

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

I love my Spanx. They are well worth the money. I'm a size 6, so I don't use it to look slimmer, just better. It helps flatten my tummy without giving me a roll at the waist. They feel uncomfortable for about the first 5 minutes. After that, they adjust to ones own body.

And dear Mr. John Doe...diet and exercise doesn't ameliorate the effects of two children.

Justitia

• exwitless
    exwitless

ex-nj-jw: I have never worn a thong panty. I just can't imagine walking around all day with a perpetual wedgie.

Justita: thanks for the input on Spanx. Can you tell me what style you have? I've looked at the girl shorts and the power panties. What do you like about yours?

• Honesty
    Honesty

I suppose that means that thongs are out?

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

a beige thong....it won't give you a wedgie feeling. Mine don't.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

I have the Spanx power panties. ...I feel so exposed.

• horrible life
    horrible life

here goes,

I had one pair of "hold in your gut panties". Saw some on the mark down rack at Wal-mart. 2 for 5.00. So I thought, they are beige, I am going to a meeting, might need another pair, so I bought them. I don't buy anything cloth at Wal-mart, except towels.

But I love these. They don't roll down, and they hold in your tummy, just a little, and are comfy. They are brand Cupid. Style 2186

• watson
    watson

a beige thong....it won't give you a wedgie feeling. Mine don't. So, it's the color that makes the difference? Great thread.....

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I love my thongs, never have the wedgie feeling. But I understand that everybody is different. Just looking at the website Mrs. Jones posted made me have a hot flash

I hope you find the perfect undies for you

nj

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Exwitless, you would be surprised at how comfortable a g-string/thong really is. I had to wear one for a few weeks while my tattoo was healing a few years ago. I have not worn any other type of panties since. VS makes a very comfortable line called "Body by Victoria". They are very soft and come in a variety of colors and patterns. Just dont wear a dark blue pair w/ white pants. The line may not be there, but the color shows right through. You didn't ask about bras, but the same line of VS bras are very comfortable. I don't know how endowed you are, but for those of us above a C cup, they are HEAVEN!!!!

And JD, I usually laugh at your remarks and agree w/ you most of the time, but your comment was out of line.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit