Folks that are in/still in the "bloom of youth"

by XOCO 27 Replies latest jw friends

• XOCO
    XOCO

I'm kind of learning the ropes here i just wanted to see if they are any young people and what i mean is from teen to 20ish. no offense to anyone who is over that age but u are still welcome to post here thnks XOCO.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Over what age?

• XOCO
    XOCO

like 13-29.

• oompa
    oompa

welcome xoco, there are young posters here. I happen to be young at heart. I still feel and and 27, so you can count on me. I am fading out of JW quite quickly.

enjoy your time here.....its a blast....oompa

• XOCO
    XOCO

awe i was hopin' a few more would post but thats cool if u don't.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Well, it is a Saturday night and you are looking for people under 30. Maybe they are out w/ their friends?

Btw, welcome XOCO

• John Doe
    John Doe

Out with friends? Some of us have lives! ha ha

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yeah, when I was in my "bloom of youth", i.e. no kids and not married, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday was party nights.

• zeroday
    zeroday
    I'm kind of learning the ropes here i just wanted to see if they are any young people and what i mean is from teen to 20ish. no offense to anyone who is over that age but u are still welcome to post here thnks XOCO.

You're posting this on a Saturday night and I do believe the "Bloom and youth" are else where doing their blooming and youthing. All that's left are the ole fogies waiting for "Saturday Night Live".

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    All that's left are the ole fogies waiting for "Saturday Night Live".

Hey...I'm not an old fogie. Today is my lounge day as tomorrow is "brunch w/ bongs" at a friend's house. I am off Monday but have a PT appt and am going to see the "Bodies" exhibit in DC. I am waiting for SNL, though!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit