Folks that are in/still in the "bloom of youth"

by XOCO 27 Replies latest jw friends

• R.F.
    R.F.

I'm at the wonderful age of 23

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    especially when you leave the JWs, they stole my whole life...

You are 21, your life has just begun! You have so much to be thankful for and appreciate. You can enjoy your 20s and make great friends. You are young enough to still go back to school full-time w/o the responsiblity of a home and family. I commend you for enjoying your evening, even though you did it alone. So many people in your situation use Saturday nights to lay on their sofa and complain about how they have no friends and nothing to do. And, btw, a lot of the funnest bike rides I have had were in the rain. I love the rain.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Why do you want to know? Btw I'm 31 so I guess I don't qualify

• R.F.
    R.F.

Mincan,

What sweetface said. Also, since i'm a person in you same age range I can tell you that it can feel that you've been robbed of your life. Heck, I want my, ummmm....3 years back. That may not seem like nothing but seconds to those that have lost 10, 20, 30 and more years in the religion, but we can't have that time back, so we have to continue on. Give it time bro. We have so much time ahead of us and we're just beginning our lives.

I'm here for ya.

• DeusMauzzim
    DeusMauzzim

I'm here.. at the nice age of 19 :D

- Deus Mauzzim

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

Yeah, I was out with friends last night drinking until 1 am. This morning my head is a little sore...

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

I'm a hot 20 year old. u b 2...

Kidding, I'm young but my saturday was spent home watching the office. I swear I'm 20 but i feel 40...

what's up with that? Did anybody every feel old when they were young?

• mouthy
    mouthy

All that's left are the ole fogies.

Yes I am here .Listen love your in the prime of life. So the WT stole part of it but today is the first day of your life Enjoy it......21! Gracious a baby still.
    Now I am 80 -------boy just thinking of what I could do if I was 21....make my heart pulsate....
    Get out there & meet folks in differant places enjoy life this is THANKSGIVING in Canada ...Thank God you have many, many years to LIVE a FREE life as long as it doesnt hurt others ( as we all did when we were in the Organization)

Gods Speed

Granny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit