Who is your favorite doctor, companion?

by IP_SEC 20 Replies latest social entertainment

• Gopher
  • changeling
    changeling

I watch ER and Gray's Anatomy. I don't know what the heck you guys are talking about.

changeling

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

house...

or izzy

come to think of it...that would work

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Derek Shephard

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

I believe they are talking about the series Dr. Who. They change the doctor every few years. So they were asking which Doctor do you like the best. Or at least I think that is what they are asking.

Leslie

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Leslie, don't know about others, but yeah, I know. Was messin' around.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

That last two Doctors, both are damn sexy. I like to watch them both alone...without the hubby in the room.

Don't care about the companions.

• DannyHaszard
  • Insomniac
    Insomniac

Now, come on, people- where's the love for Doctor #1, William Hartnell? I loved how sullen and peevish he was, and how utterly self-absorbed. He was the Doctor you just always wanted to slap!

But in the most recent incarnations, #10 beats out #9 by a razor-slim margin, possibly just because the writing is a tiny bit better than last year's. As for companions, Sarah Jane was pretty awesome. Between Martha and Rose, most def Martha. She's got far more depth and intelligence, and I always thought Rose was a bit vulgar for someone as sophisticated as the Doctor.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    She's got far more depth and intelligence

AKKK! I never went back to look at these responses.

Yes this is why I liked/like (im sure she'll be back) Martha. She was more of a compatriot/partner than just a sidekick.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit