#10 and Martha Jones by far.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

im out of the loop

i dont have a clue what you are talking about

purps

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Martha is okay but poorly written in Series 3 imho (the unrequited love thing didn't work).

I would have to say Ten and Rose is my favorite. I just loved Series 2, and Rose was a very well written character.

Four and Sarah Jane Smith and Seven and Ace are my favorites of the old series.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

My favorite doctor is Dr. Angela Bess, my OBGYN...soft hands... and my favorite companion was my former best friend, Scott. We aren't friends any longer, so I am in the market for a new one...any takers?

Other than that, I have NO idea what you are talking about, IP.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    My favorite doctor is Dr. Angela Bess, my OBGYN...soft hands...

altalt

Interesting take Leo,

I just think Martha is a much stronger char than the others... me thinks.

I love the fact that #10 does not seem to be morally 'perfect' but seems unchangeable in his own rectitude.

(the unrequited love thing didn't work).

No you are quite righto on that.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

So how do you feel about Donna? My first thought was OH GOD NO. Might I warm up to her if she's not screaming her throat out?

I desperately want to draft Sally Sparrow as a companion...In fact, would love to see her and Larry in the Tardis. The Doctor OWES her a thank you trip.

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

doctor what???? doctor who????

• erynw
  • coffee_black
    coffee_black

Realizing I've stepped into an alternate universe... I'll quietly tiptoe from the room and close the door behind me.... Whew!!! Now that was a narrow escape!

Coffee

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

Love the latest Doctor. His shoes always crack me up. I didn't know if I'd like Martha as much as Rose, but I like the fact that Martha's a smart girl that can hold her own with him.

That reminds me... I have an episode waiting on the DVR to watch.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit