looking for friends to talk with

by ctisi 87 Replies latest jw friends

• ctisi
    ctisi

oh no i think i am stepping on someones toes... Seven is cute but also someone else is interested... hehehe but don't think i will back off :)

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Hey, Frenchy, if you two get into a duel over Seven, and....um.....something adverse should....uh....happen......could I....er.....have your horse?

• TR
    TR

Hey Red,

If Frenchy should decide to give ME the horse, I'll trade it to you for a new dirt bike. I want a new KTM 400EXC. Thanks. This bike costs about $7500.00. Frenchy's vintage knight's horse must be worth at least that much.

Tom

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Chris: Knave, prepare to defend yourself!
    To the Red Horse Woman: Fair lady, this Knight has never lost a battle but should some accident or terrible malady befall me that would effect my untimely demise I should be pleased that you would take possession of my gallant steed.
    ---What, pray tell, is a dirt bike?
    --The French Knight

==========
    Well, now ya'll have done it. He's pissed now!
    He rode into my office last night and typed this up. Now I've got horsesh..., a mess all over the place!

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Brown gold? You have brown gold? You lucky, lucky man. Give it to your plants.....yummmmmm!

TR, there is no way in H*** that the French Knight would EVER entrust his gallant steed to a crass dirtbiker! Go grovel!!!

• TR
    TR

Oh dear brave sir Knight, doth yonder dirt bike be a two-wheeled means of hauling thyne arse over terrain of diverse nature.

Ye shalst not worry about brown gold, for the lady Red has perverse affinity for such excrement. She will arrive shortly to remove said filth.

If thy fair lady Red should meet untimely demise before you,(rubbing thy hands together) I shall bow before thee in sucketh-up manner to claim said horse if thou shall meet demise with the Gallant Knight sir Chris. If, indeed, sucketh-up manner doth not prevail, I shall be forced to kick brave sir Knight booty all over yonder countryside. Then I, sir Two-Wheeled Knight, will find a buyer for ye old nag in question. Thy dreams will be realized with the purchase of thy fairest two-wheeled steed in the land.

TR- The Two-Wheeled Knight

Edited by - TR on 28 November 2000 11:58:16

• Helen
    Helen

Hello....I decided to use my name (real) I was going by over the hill grandma.......hello to all I know and hello to all I do not know...
    especially to TR as I know him...(missed ya in Montana this yr bud!)

• TR
    TR

How are you Helen!?

I hope you're recovering well. I tried to post on your board the other day, but forgot my password. I guess I'll make a new profile.

TR

• Seven
    Seven

Arthurian artisits
    "Dub me!" http://camelot.celtic-twilight.com/artists/leighton.htm

"Whaddya mean? You're takin' the key! http://camelot.celtic-twilight.com/artists/leighton2.htm

"When did he tell you I was gay?" http://camelot.celtic-twilight.com/artists/leighton4.htm

Edited by - SevenofNine on 28 November 2000 13:35:20

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Thou dost grovelest in fine manner, O great DirtSir. Yea, verily, thine two-wheeled steed produceth, nay, not the brown gold that nourisheth life, but the heinous smoke that cloggeth lungs.

Thy threats upon mine life hast not gone unnoticed by the fine French Knight (yo, Frenchy!). Yea, verily, thou shouldst watch thy back, varlot. Rememberest thee also, that the Redhorse dost dwell in the land of "goodfellas"....wherein one canst request the indulgence of a "helper" for a mere pittance.

Fie upon thee and thy abominable metal steed! Fie!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit