looking for friends to talk with

by ctisi 87 Replies latest jw friends

• ctisi
    ctisi

Hi all brothers and sisters. i am simply looking for friends to talk with over email or icq. I am adjusting to living alone after my wife left me and then was disfellowshipped. I am adjusting ok but would like to talk with other witnesses. i don't want to talk about my problems really i just need a few friends to talk to about anything. I hope to here from you soon. Your brother Chris

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Hello, Chris.
    I'm not currently using ICQ but my e-mail is open to anyone. Nice to have you here.

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Chris,

Nice to meet you. My icq is in my name infor, along with my e-mail. I've gone through a divorce before, and had several persons in my family df'd while I was still an active jw.

I am not an active jw now - but, as most on this forum - not rabid, just thinking things through.

Welcome, come back and visit.

waiting

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Hi Chris,

I don't have ICQ set up, but feel free to e-mail me. I'm inactive and have been for awhile, but we can still talk.

• Simon
    Simon

Hi Chris,
    I'm sure you'll find most here are very friendly and always helpful. Unfortunately, divorce and df'ing are both major events (that often go together) so I hope you're coping OK. Can I check...is it your wife who was df'd or you?
    Regards

• ctisi
    ctisi

Thanks everyone i look forward to talking with you all. I know i sent you's email but for everyone to see i am inactive because of the way the elders treated me during the hardest time of my life and i have no respect for them right now they turned there backs on me. My ex wife is df'd and has no plans on going back as she is looking forward to Christmas and so on. This program that you's have here is the best thing on the net i love it. Thanks and you will see me around as i hope i will see all of you and others around.

• Seven
    Seven

Welcome Chris! It's nice to see you here.
    Seven

• Carmel
    Carmel

Waiting claiming not to be "rabid" with mouth foaming is like "love" in the mouth of a prostitute! Quit leading the poor guy along "Fur". Lure him into your den of iniquity then zap the poor sap.

BTW Chris, Waiting ain't as bad as she seems! Then I guess you are capable of finding that out yourself.

Good to have you here so Waiting will quit picking on me!

Uncle Funny Bunny

• waiting
    waiting

You old fool,

Uncle Funny Bunny

My father had a rabbit's foot for years. His other foot was quite normal.

Surely, upon meeting you, Chris can decide for himself who is a rabid rabbit.

waiting

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Welcome Chris. I was worried you might have stumbled upon the "wrong" place by accident.

You will find that many people here, just like nearly any Witness that has to deal with the elders in the back rooms, has had a bad experience.

I think this is not because most of them aren't nice guys, but simply because they are thrown into dealing with situations that they are not qualified to deal effectively with.

This is a nice place, as you will find that you are free to be honest as you would like to be. You will find many people in the same spot as yourself, who while inactive, are not these mean or "weak" people that they've been played up to be.

I would suggest one thing, that perhaps you might want to take your full name out of your "profile" and not include the country where you are from. I know canada is a small place in the truth, and there's no need to aggravate yourself by being called to account for saying the "wrong thing" online. But that is entirely up to you.

Again, welcome.

Path

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit