Dare a married guy meet up with his teenage infatuation? HELP!

by aylesbury_lad 65 Replies latest social relationships

• horrible life
    horrible life

Any woman, who would come on to a married guy, to the extent that your friend has, ie.. giving you her phone number, with the implied intent that she has given, is definitely not worth a roll in the hay. Or contemplating a life with.

Ever think, why me?? Why now??? She wouldn't have anything to do with you back then. She sounds like a "loose woman" <<insert any word you would like here. Hmmmm Why is she not a JW??? Did she find the "truth about the truth"? Or was she kicked out for spreading herpes to all of the elders and married men of the congregation?

Sorry if I offend, but you might be a real catch, that got away, but, she might be a catch, that you need to cut the line, instead of reeling her in. She sound like really bad news.

• horrible life
    horrible life

If you do decide to meet with her, I bet she weighs 475 pounds.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I had a crush from when I was dating and right before I found my husband. I got married.. and then shortly after, this guy from two years ago finds me on myspace. All of those crush feelings came out .. He was handsome and exciting.

I had apparently turned him into a fantasy. I never really let go of this guy in my mind. There were always "what if" feelings. So I talked to him... and I found out through the conversation (and me really being open with him about what interests me) that he was really not what I thought. He was actually a lot like all of the other guys in the world I had met and found the real me to be boring.

So after the conversation, the infactuation went away and I am much happier. It gave me that "I would really rather be with you than anyone else" feeling toward my husband for sure.

What I had was a conversation on the telephone .. . not an in person meeting. I would avoid an in person meeting unless your wife is there.

Renee

• Sun^Shine
    Sun^Shine

Have you told your wife all this? If not then I would suggest you are already hiding things from her. If you have told her........and she is okay with all this......take your lovely loyal wife of many years with you!

What is it that you want so badly to meet her?

Just forget it it and move on. If you want to talk with her do it here on an open message board.

Before you know it you will be thinking of her through the day.........and wondering all the what if's etc etc.

There is no need for her to want to meet you........except to start something that shouldnt be started.

Try focusing your thoughts and thinking to your lovely wife.......how bout meeting her somewhere for dinner...........how long since you did that?

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

welcome sun^shine...

appreciate seeing new people on the board putting their thoughts up... tell us your story...start a new topic and tell us about yourself

pull up a chair and stay awhile..this place is addictive, and the people (generally) are pretty nice..even in person ...just watch out for the trolls..

SnakesInTheTower (of the "fading gone" Sheep Class)

• Gregor
    Gregor

At your ages meeting at a nude beach might be the quickest way snap everyone back into reality. I say hellno don'tgo. But if you do be sure to use a condom.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Welcome Sun^shine

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

This is why I bedded one of my teenage crushes (well, two actually) before I got married. She was still hot but had two bratty kids and she was still fvvving her babysitter / ex-boyfriend. What a mess she was.

• aylesbury_lad
    aylesbury_lad

Over three months later and this has not gone away. I'm a loner and it's not like I get asked out much, in fact not ever. 'Course being married I'd have said a polite "no thanks" anyway but this is different. My wife sees no problem in having coffee alone with a male friend, why should I beat myself up for wanting to go see this woman? confused, shit scared and a bit angry too

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Three months ago you asked and three months ago I posted this:

From the tone of your post I personally think you could be putting yourself in danger emotionally.

You sound like you are still "crushin' on her". That's understandable.

Face to face could cause a lot of feelings to come flooding back and then what do you do with those feelings?

Be happy that someone you care about is out and move on with your own life and your own family.

Three months later I am saying the same thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit