OUTLAW`s New Vacuum Cleaner

by OUTLAW 37 Replies latest jw friends

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Hey, I didn't mean to shut down the thread!!! Maybe everyone should just post what color their vacuum is...or tell us how much they love their vacuum and what it means to them!

My vacuum is red and I really love it 'cause it does all kinds of special things for me...like cleaning the floor and upholstery!!! We have a special bond that I don't think anyone can understand that doesn't vacuum!

Swalker

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    We have a special bond that I don't think anyone can understand that doesn't vacuum!

must be a full moon!!~!~!~!

but i will say of all household chores, vacuuming is my favorite.

purps

• Dagney
    Dagney

LOL...this is funny.

Okay...I'll play. I have the white Costco Dyson. I love it. I want to marry it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!..Who would have thought a Vacuum Cleaner Thread,could go on this long?..LOL!!..........Dangney..I now pronounce you Husband,Wife,or whatever to your vacuum cleaner..LOL!!..You`re a good Sport!...OUTLAW

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Even though this is an old thread I thought I would post on it. I just got a new Dyson just yesterday after seeing some on sale. I got the Dyson Slim since In live in a small apartment and I love it!!!

Mine's yellow and not purple, but oh well. It's still pretty

I couldn't believe the stuff it got out of my area rug. These are incredible machines. I can't believe Im posting about a vacuum cleaner... LOL!!!!

LRG

• compound complex
    compound complex

Greetings, OUTLAW:

A former suck-up enthusiast and nit-picky, freakazoid compulsive clean-freak, I once owned dozens of the said appliance. I now get by - barely - with three uprights (one commercial) and one tank (Electrolux) for my 600 square foot studio. I actually don't clean as much as I used to.

I still clean houses, however, and my pleased clients swear by me, never at me ...

CoCo Clean ... Cleaner ... Cleanest....

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

hahaha

congrats outlaw!

i too bought a dyson not long ago

the yellow handheld model for my 200 sq. foot studio.

it's great. i knowingly bought it even though a full charge only last six minutes.

I figured ... who the heck wants to vacuum for longer than six minutes anyway?

• llbh
    llbh

| use a Sebo upright cleaner and a Miele cylinder

. Here they cheaper than the Dyson far more robust sasier to look after and more duarable

regards

David

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit