OUTLAW`s New Vacuum Cleaner

by OUTLAW 37 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I needed a new Vacuum Cleaner..So I did a bit of research and decided the "Dyson" was the one for me..It is specially designed never to lose suction.It performs at 100% until you need to empty it..It uses no bags and never needs new filters...............It has a nice long hose on it for doing stairs..I used it to grab the dog`s ass..He liked it!..He thinks he has a new girl friend now and won`t leave the vacuum alone..So I put it in the closet..LOL!!...............It looks more like a Hummer Truck than a Vacuum Cleaner..And..It`s Purple!..Imagine that,a Vacuum Cleaner that sucks till it`s Purple!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• JK666
    JK666

Outlaw,

That really sucks.

JK

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

i was in desperate need of a good vacum and got a dyson........ worked absolutely fine for me( after i cut all the damn string off the brush) then after i had it a couple weeks i read a report that said they tested the dyson with other compareable models........... and they were more powerfull and did a better job........ but dyson is the only one that dosent lose suction.

screw em tho my dyson works just damn fine for me

• Clam
    Clam

Outlaw glad to see things are picking up for you buddy.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Primitivegenius..I also have a Dirt Devil Outlast vacuum..That was the best one I`ve ever used,until I bought this Dyson....I must have sucked a pound of "desert dust" out of the carpet last night..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Musicman
    Musicman

Schweet! When I first lived on my own in my first appartment, I had a hand me down vacuum cleaner from my parents. The belt kept braking, bag kept filling up, etc. When I married, my wife brought her vaccuum cleaner, which wasn't any better. So I bought my own, but I went on the cheap side. The suction was great for a while and it was bagless, but it broke. Then the other 2 broke as well... so I took them all apart and created Franken-Vac! It worked for a while and it had alot of... umm... character .

The next vacuum I get will definitely be a Dyson. Purple is my favorite color too, excellent choice!

Musicman

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JK666..Yes,it does..LOL!!...............Clam..No more clogged up vacuum hose because the vacuum is losing suction.....1/2hr to vacuum..2hrs to take the vacuum apart and unclog it..It just was`nt worth it anymore..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Music Man..The purple Dyson is called the "Animal"..It`s specially designed for homes with pets...OUTLAW

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

Hey OUTLAW

I have a purple (and red) dyson too

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I have had it with ALL the typical brand names of vacuum cleaners from WalMart or KMart. I bought a nifty powder blue Fantom from the Home Shopping Network a year or so ago. It is THE best and most powerful vacuum cleaner I have owned. Ever.

It came with some tools that I have yet to try out !

The only drawback is that it is SO solid and heavy for me to push around, but I now have to combine cleaning with excercise at the same time, haha!

hugs,

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit